(The Virtual Experience)
Official Launch – Summer 2023
Designed specifically for nursing students, new graduate nurses, and professional nurses to promote professional fulfillment and personal well-being through enhanced personal resilience.
Content is aligned with AACN’s New Essentials (2021) and CCNE’s Entry to Practice Residency Standards (2021).
- Based on Stephens’ Model of Resilience
- Fully Virtual and Self-Paced
- 12 modules (30 minutes each)
- Workbook provided (PDF)
- Registered Learners have 6 months to complete course
- Designed for easy integration into nursing curricula
- Group Discounts available
- Licensed RN’s: $40.00 (6CE’s”)
- Nursing Students: $20.00 (Certificate of Completion)
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.